Monday, October 4, 2010

5 Hour Energy--Does it Work?



We've been bombarded with this drink. I thought it was time to set the record straight about this product. I only wish I expanded on the ingredient "Taurine" or TAU for short during the clip. I have been doing some reading, however, on this ingredient and included the link (see below) on this "conditional" amino acid. The article  is a bit technical, but the last paragraph on page 152 summarizes the key points.  http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/reprint/107/1/144



I apologize for the beginning of this clip. I have a local TV show in the Metro West/Boston Area and my theme song plays before I talk. Click on the link below "5 Hour Energy--Does it Work?" to watch the video.
Post a comment if you'd like.


5 Hour Energy--Does it Work?

No comments:

Post a Comment