Saturday, March 31, 2012

Barefoot Running


About 2 weeks ago, I was invited by a podiatrist to go to a lecture at MGH on barefoot running, conducted by Daniel Lieberman of the Department of Human Evolutionary Biology at Harvard University. Unfortunately,  I had clients and didn't want to cancel them. I would have loved to have gone. See the link below for an article about Lieberman's findings.http://www.educatedrunner.com/Blog/tabid/633/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/797/BAREFOOT-RUNNING-WHAT-THE-HARVARD-STUDY-REALLY-SAID.aspx

Meanwhile, I just saw a news clip on a local station in Boston, that there is a Class Action Lawsuit filed Against Vibram Five Fingers minimalist shoes. Here is the link to the article I found online. Love to have anyone's feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment